Garmaine Staff asked 2 years ago
Closed. This question is off-topic. It is not currently accepting answers.

Want to improve this question? Update the question so it's on-topic for Home Improvement Stack Exchange.

Closed 4 days ago.

Just finishing a whole house paining job and had to pull down all ceiling registers. A few of the drywall locks went missing and I need to buy more but have no idea what they are called and cannot find them online. This is what they look like: enter image description here

I am sure they are on Amazon but have run out of search ideas. Thanks for the help IDing it!!